Subject: EML : TODAY'S CALL ABANDONED

Due to lack of people ready to join the call, I’ve decided to abandon it.  Sorry to the few who were ready.  Let’s try for another date fairly soon.

David – can you give us a date when you will be free for another call please?  As a minimum you and I should talk.

Skype:  gov3john

m.  +44 (0)7976 157745