Subject: Re: [election-services] Fw: [Fwd: VVSG v.1.1 documents]

If this is like past VVSG comments, they'll have a on-line section by
section commenting tool but will also allow narrative submissions.

FYI: We've submitted narrative and section-by-section comments for our
NSF ACCURATE center twice in the past:

http://josephhall.org/papers/2005_vvsg_comment.pdf
http://josephhall.org/papers/accurate_vvsg2_comment_final.pdf

best, Joe