Subject: Re: OSDV Foundation and Overseas Vote Foundation to Develop XML Data Model for Online Exchange of Voter Registration Data

Hi, I know John Sebes pretty well. Although I'm not involved with the
project, I know these guys and am a fan of what they do. I can make
introductions as needed. best, Joe

On Saturday, July 18, 2009, John Borras <john@pensive.eu> wrote:
> Joe
>
> Are you on the inside of this project or do we need to find some other
> friend to promote our cause?
>
> John

Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate
UC Berkeley School of Information
Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy
http://josephhall.org/