Subject: Re: [election-services] End to End election processing with EML V6.0

Note that end-to-end (E2E) is used in voting systems often to mean
"cryptographic" (although obviously not all use cryptography) voting
systems... there is another NIST workshop scheduled for that topic out
of NIST's Computer Security Division:
http://www.csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/e2evoting/index.html

(I've scraped the "Events" part of NIST's vote.nist.gov page into a
feed here: http://feed43.com/vote-nist.xml )

best, Joe