Subject: RE: [election-services] EML60Analysis

Thanks Rich, this helps see the wood from the trees.

Any comments/views from other colleagues on Rich's latest proposals please?

From: Richard Cardone [richcar@magneticpotato.net]
Sent: 31 December 2009 17:13
To: EML TC

Hi,

The attached document annotates the table in John's Dec. 9, 2009,
posting with more detailed suggestions on how we might proceed with
schema modifications.  The net result of this second review is that of
the 47 points of interest listed in the table, I'm reasonably confident
in recommending changes in 14 cases and recommending no changes in
another 19 cases.  In the remaining 14 cases, changes might be
worthwhile, but more discussion should take place.  All suggestions are
with regard to the near-term.  In some cases, I suggest we make a simple
change now and defer the possibility of more involved changes to the
next release.  I hope this moves the ball forward.

Happy New Year to all,
Rich