Subject: RE: [election-services] Groups - Interim EML v6 RC02 draft - public comment edits (EML-V6-RC02-interim-draft.zip) uploaded

David

Thanks for this progress.  All looks good to me so far but can I confirm that when you talk about the remaining consistency edits you are referring to those items in Sec 3 of RC's Comment list?

From: david@drrw.info [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: 19 May 2010 14:20
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Here is the ZIP of the draft XSD files and edits so far for your early
review.  These are all items from the public comment review, plus I added
two items from OSDV for US UOCAVA voter handling.  See word document in
folder RC02 for resolutions and outcomes details.

Please sanity check these changes and provide feedback of any refinements
and details still needed.

My plan is to have the remaining consistency edits to the schema completed
by next week - and then to produce the full package of schemas and
documentation from that for committee review.

 -- Mr. David Webber

The document named Interim EML v6 RC02 draft - public comment edits
(EML-V6-RC02-interim-draft.zip) has been submitted by Mr. David Webber to
the OASIS Election and Voter Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is interim draft - with just the public comment edits - does NOT
include the global consistency changes.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37867

Download Document: