Subject: RE: [election-services] Groups - Draft EML v6 with public comment edits and global consistency changes (EML-v6-May-2010.zip) uploaded

Thanks again David.

I would like to hear from colleagues whether they think it is necessary to have TC call to review all these changes before we send them out for further Public Review, or whether everyone one is content for me to post them and then convene a call to either review any comments back from that review stage or if no further comments are received agree the version as a Committee Standard?

From: david@drrw.info [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: 27 May 2010 20:02
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Please review.  Remaining piece is now the EML dictionary spreadsheet.  I
will generate that next week.

 -- Mr. David Webber

The document named Draft EML v6 with public comment edits and global
consistency changes (EML-v6-May-2010.zip) has been submitted by Mr. David
Webber to the OASIS Election and Voter Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is the draft for review with all changes included from our public
review.

The two Word documents detail changes and outcomes with notes.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38001

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38001/EML-v6-May-2010.zip