Subject: RE: [election-services] EML 6.0 - May 2010 Schema Analysis

David

How does this square up from your end, do the changes correlate?  Hopefully
this comparison isn't going to delay us too much longer, we need to get the
next Committee Draft/Public Release version approved and posted.

From: Richard Cardone [mailto:richcar@magneticpotato.net]
Sent: 06 June 2010 21:36
To: EML TC

Hi,

I ran the EML60Analysis program against the May 2010 schemas that David
recently posted.  The attached file, notes.txt, has a summary of how the
analysis output has changed from that of the previous EML version.  The raw
output is in the attached zip file.

One next step would be correlate what has changed in the output to what we
expect to have changed.  If everything lines up, we're in good shape.  It's
probably a good idea for multiple people to perform this correlation
independently so that nothing slips through.  Over the next couple of days,
I'll compare the analysis output with the latest RC_Comments*.doc.

Regards,
Rich