Subject: Re: [election-services] RE: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Approve EMLv6.0 as a Committee Specification" has closed

  John,

Doodle would only allow me to sign up for the three Wednesday (Sep 8)
and the three Thursday (Sep 9) morning slots, but these all present
difficulties.  Anytime on Monday, Sep 6, or any weekend morning, works
for me.  Evenings are also ok, but that doesn't do us much good as I'm
in the U.S. Central time zone.  I regret (almost everyday) the
inflexibility of my work schedule.

Rich