Subject: RE: [election-services] RE: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Approve EML v6.0 as a Committee Specification" has closed

Yes, we can use the following number for this meeting:

800-747-5150
Access number 9701242#
International access numbers:
Country	Toll free number
ARGENTINA (ARG) 08006660535
AUSTRALIA (AUS) 1800422903
AUSTRIA (AUT) 0800292133
BAHAMAS (BHS) 18003890358
BELGIUM (BEL) 080011001
BRAZIL (BRA) 08008916666
CANADA (CAN) 8007475150
CHILE (CHL) 800201834
CHINA NORTH (CHINA NETCOM) 108007140554
CHINA SOUTH (CHINA TELECOM) 108001400554
COLOMBIA (COL) 018009198705
COSTA RICA (CRI) 08000150520
CROATIA (HRV) 0800222925
CYPRUS (CYP) 80096145
CZECH REPUBLIC (CZE) 800142545
DENMARK (DNK) 80885167
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (DOM) 18887514525
ECUADOR (ECU) 1800010182
FINLAND (FIN) 0800111500
FRANCE (FRA) 0800902121
GERMANY (DEU) 08001815802
GREECE (GRC) 0080016122038705
HONG KONG (HKG) 800968124
HUNGARY (HUN) 0680015295
ICELAND (ISL) 8008077
INDIA (IND) 0008001006002
INDONESIA (IDN) 0018030113967
IRELAND (IRL) 1800301280
ISRAEL (ISR) 1809458705
ITALY (ITA) 800784864
JAPAN (JPN) 00531160307
KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (KOR) 00308140429
LATVIA (LVA) 8000743
LUXEMBOURG (LUX) 80023953
MALAYSIA (MYS) 1800807041
MEXICO (MEX) 0018005148713
MONACO (MCO) 80093338
NETHERLANDS (NLD) 08000221859
NEW ZEALAND (NZL) 0800448295
NORWAY (NOR) 80011139
PANAMA (PAN) 008002269713
PHILIPPINES (PHL) 180011100762
POLAND (POL) 008001114564
PORTUGAL (PRT) 800819684
RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RUS) 81080022611012
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS (KNA) 18002038705
SINGAPORE (SGP) 8001011435
SLOVAKIA (SVK) 0800004235
SOUTH AFRICA (ZAF) 0800990930
SPAIN (ESP) 900977042
SWEDEN (SWE) 0200285607
SWITZERLAND (CHE) 0800563946
TAIWAN, THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA (TWN) 00801126571
THAILAND (THA) 0018001562038705
TURKEY (TUR) 00800142038705
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (ARE) 8000170508
UNITED KINGDOM (GBR) 08004960577