Subject: EML AUDIT PROGRESS

Hi Guys

Now that the USA elections are out of the way, have you been able to make any progress on the audit requirements for EML v6.1 please?

IEEE/P1622 and NIST are planning to hold a workshop in February to essentially decide which standard to pursue for their solution for the UOCAVA project and we will be invited to demonstrate how EML could fit the bill.  NIST want a P1622 draft standard to be available by June 2011 for use in the next presidential elections so their work is now gaining real momentum and I would want EML to be there in the forefront of it all.

Do we need to have a conference call to discuss progress, issues, next steps etc?