Subject: RE: FW: [election-services] EML WEBINAR DATE?

Sorry, old age creeping in..-)     I’ve set up a Doodle poll to find an acceptable date for everyone so please give your preferences here - http://www.doodle.com/ysur8biw9skunv56

John

From: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:election-services@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Webber
Sent: 19 March 2012 15:18
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: FW: [election-services] EML WEBINAR

John,

I already said I'm not available 1st May to 9th May.

Middle of May is good instead.

DW

On 3/19/2012 11:04 AM, John Borras wrote:

Hi All

JR makes a very good observation on the date for the webinar.  With our Queen’s Jubilee celebrations and school holidays, the UK will be not be at work much during 1st week June!!  So suggest we go for 1st week in May, say Thursday 3rd.  Is everyone content with that?

John