emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: EMAdopt-CollateralDocumentsSC-Recommendations for OASIS Website forVendor Products/Services

Werner, Tom,

This message contains the  Recommendations for criteria for listings on
an OASIS Website for Vendor Products/Services. This set of recommended
criteria comes from the Emergency Management Adoption Collateral and
Documents Subcommittee (EMA Collateral and Documents SC) of the
Emergency Management Adoption Technical Committee(EMA TC) to the EMA TC.

These recommendations are prompted by Patrick Gannon's message to the SC
mailing list dated Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:38:29 -0500.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/email/archives/200911/msg00005.html

Patrick raised this idea with the EI MS Steering Committee, and they
were supportive of pursuing further evaluation.

He did some research and asked OASIS staff for some recommendations on
what is possible. Our recommendations are based on Patrick's research.

This message is being copied to the EMA Collateral and Documents SC and
I am asking for all members of the SC to review and, provided no
correction to the motion included below is received by the time of
Friday's TC teleconference meeting, we pass this recommendation to the
EMA TC for discussion and action.

The text of the Motion approved by the EMA Collateral and Documents SC
in their SC Meeting 1 December 2009 follows:

Motion for Initial Recommendation: Search/Filter Products/Services by
following criteria:

    * OASIS EM Specification:
          o CAP 1.1
          o CAP 1.2
          o CAP US IPAWS
          o EDXL-HAVE 1.0
          o EDXL-DE 1.0
          o EDXL-RM 1.0
    * Interoperability/Conformance:
          o checkboxes for:
                + Participant in OASIS InterOp Demonstration;
                + Listed in US Responder Knowledge Base (RKB);
                + Completed US NIMS STEP Evaluation;
    * Open Questions:
          o Additional checkboxes for:
                +