emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: Deck Maintenance

Thanks Doug,

I just uploaded a file that shows what I meant. The first four slides of
that draft reflect how I would like to use the discussion of your Slide
Deck as the basis for a generic slide deck template. Many of the slides
that describe content wouldn't be needed in the generic template, but I
didn't go into that. I just wanted to show what I meant in the slides we
covered in today's meeting. I will propose to continue developing this
on the basis of our discussion of your slide deck, whether that's
concluded in the next session or the next couple of sessions.

We can then provide both the ongoing slide deck concept in your side
deck to the EMA TC along with a draft template to use as the starting
point for all slide decks once the generic template has been properly
vetted and approved. The idea is to reduce the work for those who
volunteer to create these decks.

I would like to create a generic content template for each of the
Collateral and Documents work product categories (e.g. slides, white
papers, documentation, etc, even those that use existing OASIS
Templates. The more we can do at this stage of the development process,
the lighter the later workloads will be.

Your change on Maintenance slide below looks fine to me.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks