emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Meeting Today-Please Read

Hi Everyone,

I managed to let the issue of the PIN number slip. This is my fault, but
it does highlight the fact that we may need a new chair or a co-chair
since I'm really stretched. Obviously, I wouldn't have taken this
tasking on if I didn't think it was important.

Regardless, I added the PIN# we used last time to the KAVI Calendar Item
for today's meeting: 008762# Let's hope no one else has reserved it, and
try to finish a bit early if possible.

I uploaded a second version of the Presentation Template
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/36987/OASIS-EMA-Coll%26amp%3Bamp%3BDocs-Template4SlideDecks-02.ppt
based on Doug's slide set
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/36382/OASIS%20Collateral%20Intro%20Slide%20Decks%20rev%20DA100213.ppt
which has itself gone through a couple of revisions. We need to vote the
Presentation Template out to the TC for approval for use in EM Adoption
TC and distribution to the EM TC and its SCs.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks