emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Results of Review of Product/Vendor Directory

Hi Carol,

The EMA Collateral and Documents SC reviewed the current state of the
Product/Vendor Directory and noted that it looked good and fit well on
single screen, but the shortened listing, character limit had not yet
been applied.

We also noted that once you start selecting criteria, you can't select
None, so we're asking you to check with IT staff on their recommended
way to allow no selection for a particular criteria (e.g. adding a blank
line, adding a disclaimer that the reader/user can simply not make a
selection, adding a "None" selection or using some other method to allow
no selection to be made.

Patrick asked if we should use "OSS=Open Source Software" to match GOTS
and COTS for that set of selection criteria, and our consensus was yes,
so we are asking for that change to be made.

Lastly, in the EMA TC meeting, we will ask that more vendors add their
listings so we can see more listings on the initial page to ensure that
we include that evaluation before we recommend approval to the TC.

We're almost "there." Thanks so much for working with us on this effort.

Best Regards,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks