emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] CAP Icon Question from Australian CAPProject

Thanks Greg,

I have been a little remiss in scheduling a new C&D SC Meeting, in part
because I knew that trying to get anything more done before the US
holiday we've just finished was not a wise move. So I'm using this reply
to remind Tom Ferrentino and Elysa Jones that we need to get new PIN
numbers. (nudge nudge)

Today would have been a C&D day before the last
two-weeks-meeting-in-a-row we scheduled and used to work on the CAP
symbol. I'm working on prepping our recommendation for the EM TC Meeting
next week.

Greg, I will add your request below to the message I send to the TC to
reinforce the notice we'll get from Kavi when I upload the final
recommendation building on the suggestions doc that Werner provided for
us. I should get that out later today, but it could slide until tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rex