emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: Camtasia License Question

Camille,
I'm checking with our IT guys, but I don't think OASIS has a Camtasia
license. I'll see if TechSmith is willing to cut us a break on
pricing, since we're a non-profit. How many licenses would the SC
want?

Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen