emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is your gentle reminder that we have a meeting today, and on our agenda is to update progress on both CAP Examples documents and the latest version of the EDXL Video Slides from Camille Osterloh: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt/document.php?document_id=47804

Elysa noted that we have a wide constituency that we need to include, such as "the AWARE articles, Greg Trott’s articles, the WMO publications, etc.  I’m sure there are NWS articles, and FEMA IPAWS as well some MASAS articles or perhaps the CAUSE documentary," along with a slide from Denis Gusty for the Practitioner Process. If you happen to know where to find some of these documents for us, that would be helpful.

Cheers,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks