emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Reminder: Meeting Today

I apologize but I am in transit this morning and can't call in. I posted a new draft of the CAP feed doc, and I think we now have a final version that can be moved up for TC approval. The Cap element doc still has a couple of changes pending (based on feedback from Canadian CAP experts), and I should have a final version up soon.

Tony