emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-events] Meeting Reminder

Thanks for the reminder, Tom,

I'll be a little late phoning in on this meeting.However, I have a
couple of observations that I think will be helpful if we can learn
from our experience yesterday. There's a lot more to making these
kinds of events really work for us than just prepping and getting
everyone on site. However, we're on the road to learning how to do
this better. Having done a lot of these, I have some ideas to
contribute that can help optimize our efforts for the September
Summit.

Cheers,
Rex

--