emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: A few details for today's call...

Hi Everyone,

Attached are a few details for today’s call.  Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jane

A.)    Session time grid…also distributed individually to each session chair…

B.)    Updated interop participant list with contact details & new participant Desktop Alert Inc…

BTW:  NIEM said it would be fine if we decided to have a student record our sessions and demos, as long as we don’t promote it prior to the event.

WorkingSchedule-version6.xls

InterOpContacts.xls