emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: FW: Poster Presentations at WCDM 2010

Hello Everyone,

Below are a few details regarding the WCDM’s poster presentation program.   Jane

BTW:  I am hoping that the group will be able to make a decision by our events & demo meeting – this Thursday.

From: Anita Carley [mailto:acarley@divcomevents.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:03 PM
To: Jane Harnad
Subject: RE: Poster Presentations at WCDM 2010

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your email and I apologize for the delay in my response. The poster presentation program is taking place during the tradeshow floor hours on the Monday and Tuesday within a presentation theatre.

Each poster is 28X40 inches and the presenters are offered a 15 minute opportunity to present their poster to interested individuals. In the past some exhibitors that also had a poster presentation kept the poster at their booth during prime traffic during the breaks and lunch to promote the time of their presentation on the following day as they requested to have their presentation on Tuesday.

All of the posters that are being presented on that day are displayed in the theatre and you can also network one on one with representatives at your poster as long as there isn't another presentation taking place at that time.

The promotion of the poster presentations is included during our email campaign and the preliminary schedule is available on the conference website as we receive confirmations from the poster presentation agreements.

Typically there have been anywhere from 5 - 25 representatives in the poster presentation theatre during a particular session as it depends on the interest of the delegates to find out more information.

An added value with the poster presentations is we print and deliver your poster onsite for you as well you receive a discounted full conference pass ($400) for your efforts in putting together your material.

If you would like to receive examples of past posters please let me know as I would be happy to send those to you as you discuss this opportunity with your team.

Best regards.

Anita Carley

Attendee Promotions & Program Coordinator

World Conference on Disaster Management

diversified BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS - CANADA

421 Bentley Street Unit #1 Markham, Ontario L3R 9T2

(905) 948-0470 / (888) 443-6786 ext. 246

(905) 479-1364

www.wcdm.org

Follow WCDM on Twitter - twitter.com/wcdm