emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: RE: Deadline approaching to sign-up for next EM Interop demonstration -- WCDM in Toronto

Hello Everyone,

Tom Ferrentino arranged the bridge for tomorrow’s call.  If you have any questions regarding the proposed WCDM Interop demonstration, please join us tomorrow.  Details are below…

WCDM Discussion has been added by Thomas Ferrentino

Date:  Friday, 19 March 2010

Time:  02:00pm - 03:00pm ET

Event Description:

800-320-4330 Pin 094385#

Agenda:

The WCDM event is scheduled to take place in Toronto , Canada on 6-9 June. During this meeting we would like to discuss:

1. The demonstration scenarios presented in previous emails.

   a. Scenarios have been posted to Kavi.

2. Poster Presentation

3. WCDM event Participation

4. DM-OPEN and IPAWS implementation into scenario

Please forward any details you and/or questions you may have prior to this meeting.

Thank You