emergency-adopt message

Subject: EDXL video

The EDXL video dispalyed at IAEM conference is now available on the OASIS youtube channel. We would like to encourage TC members to review and provide any comments. If any edits are needed, we will make them and replace what is available on youtube. Carol will be announcing the video in OASIS News once this process is complete and we can link to it from the TCs' pages.

Thank you all for making this effort possible! -Camille