emergency-adoption message

Subject: Today's agenda

Hey guys,

  Attached is an updated version of the issues identification list that we’ve been working on.  Page 1 is the stuff we worked through last meeting.  Page 2 is questions  from the incident.com forums.  Most of them were originally posed by Art.  We can discuss them today while he’s out of the country and can’t defend himself :)

Also,  I’m quickly running out of feedback resources.  I still need to ask the TC list for help but I’d also appreciate anything that you guys can volunteer.

--Josh

CAP-AdoptionIdentification.doc