emergency-adoption message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adoption] 2009 Emergency Management EventOpportunities

Hi Patrick, Everyone,

If you add another sentence to encapsulate a description of the
OpenPlan, please make that a description of a proposed "Open Floor
Plan Display (OFPD)"  Project based on Case Studies intended to show
what is possible now and how we might move toward a standard and
NIST...

It might also be worth mentioning that this project was one of nine
endorsed in the Ontology Summit held April 6, 7 at NIST
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009 in the
Ontology Summit Communique
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009_Communique

Cheers,