emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP Profiles call - updated conference bridgeinformation

All,

I've been at AMS this week.  Listened to a talk yesterday about the
results of a workshop on NWS warnings and walked away with what could
become a new requirement at some point in the future.

Nested polygons with different values (likely numeric in our case - a
probability) assigned to each.

At least I don't think this would be easy to do with 1.1 without having
an interesting profile.

Just something to think about.

Cheers,

Bob Bunge