emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] FEMA Practiioner Group Review

OK, well, in hindsight that may have been unfortunate, but I understand
that you were acting as an employee.

What I hope we'll keep in mind is that we're in somewhat uncharted
waters here.  In this particular case OASIS isn't just developing a
voluntary standard... it's become part of a binding federal regulatory
process, with whatever legal and ethical ramifications that may turn out
to have.  If the OASIS process is compromised, the whole undertaking
could become tainted... and we as participants could find ourselves
exposed in ways we haven't foreseen.

That's why I hope we'll be extra careful, and that DHS staff and
contractors will respect our need to keep the OASIS process transparent
and defensible.

- Art

>>> "Dwarkanath, Sukumar - INTL" <Sukumar_Dwarkanath@sra.com>  >>>
Art,

No - we just highlighted that work is ongoing in OASIS - there were
quite a few items on the agenda. As soon as the public review starts, we
can send an email to the group.

Thanks

Sukumar