emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: FW: Food for thought - HHS Summit April 4-8 & possible F to F

Tammie – Emily mentioned we have invitational travel funds available.  We would like to explore bringing some state and local practitioners together to support our requirements gathering process.  What is the process to see if this is eligible?  Thx.

Regards,

Bill Kalin

Clarus Technology

Office for Interoperability and Compatibility

Science and Technology

Department of Homeland Security

O:  202-254-6774

C:  703-283-2835

From: Timothy Grapes [mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 4:31 PM
To: mcginnis@nasemso.org; k.mcginnis@roadrunner.com; Jeff.Sexton@state.tn.us; 'John DONOHUE'; gdm@med.unc.edu; clay.mann@hsc.utah.edu; joe.moreland@ems.ks.gov; jrwhitney@utah.gov; Kalin, William
Cc: 'Tincher Lee'; Andrew Sonner; wbowen@evotecinc.com

Folks,

Some food for thought regarding some possible face to face time for the Emergency Patient Tracking project, during the US Department of Health & Human Services Integrated Training Summit April 4-8, 2009 in Dallas.  I am still investigating possible funding from DHS to support attendance, and have a meeting to discuss that on Wednesday.  Based upon project needs at that point in time, we would plan and organize one or more facilitated sessions to move the process forward.  In the meantime, please give some thought to a plan for success.

·      Which of our would or would not be available to attend?

·      Is this the best time-frame and location for our purposes (see a draft time-line when we send minutes from our discussion today)?

·      Depending upon where we are at that point, think in terms of a commitment of up to 8 hours of face to face session time for this project – away from your other planned attendance.

·      Need to develop a workable meeting schedule for the whole group planning around your desired attendance at the summit (e.g. set aside a day, 2 half-day sessions, or several 2-hour sessions etc.).

·      Ensure meeting accommodations can be available (meeting room etc.)

http://www.hhstrainingsummit.org/program/

Thanks,

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.

An SDVOB "Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business"
Office:    (703) 654-6075
Mobile:  (703) 304-4829

Fax:         (703) 654-6001
tgrapes@evotecinc.com

http://www.evotecinc.com/

"No enterprise can exist for itself alone.  It ministers to some great need, it performs some great service, not for itself, but for others; or failing therein it ceases to be profitable and ceases to exist"

- Calvin Coolidge

You will find the minutes from Thursday’s Emergency Patient Tracking conference call attached.   Please send us your comments, questions, or concerns.  Also please verify that we have correctly captured your personal information in the ‘Attendees’ section of the document.   Thank you for your input and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

William Bowen
Evolution Technologies, Inc.

An SDVOB "Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business"
Office:    (703) 654-6075 – (540) 955-4521
Mobile:  (703) 501-0053

Fax:         (703) 654-6001
wbowen@evotecinc.com

http://www.evotecinc.com/