emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Please review Abstract from Working Draft

Hi Everyone,

As I was reviewing the draft again, I noticed that I had missed the
two remaining pieces of the front matter of the draft, so if you
could review the Declared Namespace and Abstract on page 2, we can
take care of that early on in our next meeting. I am copying it below
for convenience.

Declared XML Namespace(s):
urn:oasis:names:tc:emergency:cap:1.1:profile:ipaws

Abstract:
This XML-based Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) v1.1 Integrated Public
Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) Profile Specification describes a
set of constraints on the OASIS CAP v1.1 standard to meet the needs
of the devices intended to receive alerts from IPAWS System of
Systems (SoS). This Profile allows for receipt and translation of a
profile-conformant CAP message for the following IPAWS exchange
partners: Emergency Alert System (EAS), the National Oceanic and
Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) National Weather Service (NWS)
HazCollect system and the Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS).

I was concentrating on Section 1 and forgot that these two components
also needed to be reviewed and revised as the SC decides.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks