emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Tighter language on dateTime, DRAFT

Per our SC conversation this morning, attached is a draft of what I hope is a fairly rigorous specification of the dateTime format.  This is intended for potential inclusion somewhere in the IPAWS Profile.  (We may also want to use something like language in future versions of CAP.)

- Art

Art Botterell, Manager
Community Warning System
Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff
50 Glacier Drive
Martinez, California 94553
(925) 313-9603
fax (925) 646-1120