emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: OASIS Staff Follow-up

Profiles group,

As per our last call, I was to follow up with OASIS Staff on one of
our main issues - the inclusion of non-normative, system specific information.

We are going to have a discussion about this with OASIS staff on
Monday so that we can all benefit from their insight.  In this way,
we should not have to spend so much time on the topic in our Tues
meeting and can hopefully complete the CD work that day.  We want to
make sure anyone that has an issue is available for the call.  Please
respond to this email with you interest to be a part of that call and
also what times on Monday you would be available.

Thanks,

Elysa