emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Groups - Profiles SC telecon - OASIS staff input added

The purpose of this call is to obtain OASIS Staff guidance on the two
topics requested in our Thurs meeting 1) including "avoid" description and
2) inclusion/use of non-normative system details in the CD.  This call is
scheduled for 9-10 EST.  However, if those who expressed an interest in
being available cannot make the 9am time, we will postpone until 4pm EST.
Both times are posted in Kavi with dial in details.

 -- Mrs. Elysa Jones

Profiles SC telecon - OASIS staff input has been added by Mrs. Elysa Jones

Date:  Monday, 09 February 2009
Time:  09:00am - 10:00am ET

Event Description:
Dial 219-509-8222, passcode 227979

Agenda:
1) mention of "avoid"
2) inclusion of system usage details

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap-profiles/event.php?event_id=23580

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20090209T000000Z
DTSTART:20090209T140000Z
DTEND:20090209T150000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Profiles SC telecon - OASIS staff input
  SC\nCreator: Mrs. Elysa Jones
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap-profiles/event.php?event_id=23580
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap-profiles/event.php?event_id=23580
END:VEVENT