emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Latest Draft Specification Uploaded

Hi Everyone,

I just uploaded the most recent draft of the specification document
in preparation for tomorrow's SC meeting.  I suspect we may have a
couple of small issues that may need to be dealt with, after which we
should be able to post it to the TC for evaluation prior to next
week's TC meeting. In particular, the schema will need to be
reviewed. Jacob Westfall and I have each had a whack at it, and Gary
is still looking it over, but everything else should be ready to
review more thoroughly.

Cheers,
Rex
--