emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Last items from today's call

Rex -

After you had to leave the call we were able to resolve two more items:

68 - "Upon adoption of the Profile the OASIS Emergency Management TC will undertake to register the IPAWS MIME types with IANA and other cognizant registries."  (Note: I'm not sure IANA actually tracks "x-" type MIME values, but we can try.)

69 - MIME types for Ogg-Vorbis/Theora (audio/video) will be specified.  I'll get back to you with specific language shortly.

We also discussed item 70 but there was no immediate consensus so we agreed to continue the discussion on email and pick up here next Tuesday.

- Art