emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] EM CAP Profiles SC Call - PotentialMeeting Days and Times

That'll work for me.

Cheers,
Rex

On 4/8/11 2:07 PM, Dwarkanath, Sukumar - INTL wrote:
86A19EB54E49EA428B6619AFCF350E9A04C4BD7F@dcn-ex.sra.com" type="cite">

All,

As discussed today, I am proposing a day/time for our regular CAP Profile meetings – how about every other Wednesday at 4 PM EDT/1 PM PDT and 7 AM Australia (Canberra) time? I am proposing the first meeting on 20 April.

Thanks

Sukumar

Sukumar Dwarkanath

Principal