emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] OASIS CAP Profiles call

Sukumar,

I am sorry, but I will be unavailable all of next week. I will try to submit my comments tonight or tomorrow.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc. (IEM)
Managing Risk in a Complex World
8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)

From: Dwarkanath, Sukumar - INTL [mailto:Sukumar_Dwarkanath@sra.com]
Sent: Wed 4/20/2011 3:15 PM
To: emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

I apologize for the confusion – it looks like we had the wrong number. We do need some time to set up another conference bridge and I propose that we meet on Monday (Apr 25) at 4 PM EDT. Let me know if this works  for you – in the meantime, let us start a discussion on the list re the discussion paper, please provide your comments so that we can try to address parts of it offline and finish the rest of the items on Monday.

Elysa is working on a conference bridge for us and I will update meeting planner with the information once we have it.

Hope this works – thanks

Sukumar

Sukumar Dwarkanath

Principal