emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Feedback on Discussion Paper

Greg,

I wanted to pass my comments, in particular on the particular items you raised - overall, I do think the format and content of the discussion paper is appropriate and I dont see major issues that may impede the development. I think the paper has some good content which the SC can start addressing - I know a number of the members have raised some good questions.

I am also curious to hear about the various systems that exist in Australia - i.e. who are the end users on the dissemination? is there a high level architecture?