emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: CAP-AP template

Friends,

I appologize about being absent for much of the good work this subcommittee has begun in support of the CAP AP.

Although I have not been on the calls, I've been keeping up via the list as I can.  I still have some travel coming up and will be participating in the CRHnet in Canada next Wed and will have to miss the call 10/19 as well.  With my job as editor, it is less critical that I be on that and the previous calls.  I have in hand the necessary OASIS template for the Working Draft and am populating it as things are agreed to in the subcommittee.  I should be able to attend the calls again beginning 10/26.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm regards,

Elysa