emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Proposed words for valueName schema inclusion in CAP-AU Profile [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Profiles SC,

Following discussions during the SC call on Nov 16th, regarding how to identify the CAP-AU Profile and any Layers, I went back to the CAP-CP Beta 0.4 document to see if the explanation they had could prove useful to explain the approach that should be followed to create a pseudo-URN to identify the Profile or Layer.  I felt the CAP-CP explained it pretty well, so I propose that the text in the attached document is included in the EDXL-CAP1.2-AU document under the PROFILES paragraph in Section 1, rows 47-50.

Gary, Can you please include this as an Agenda Item for the next SC meeting on Nov 23rd.

Regards,

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Project Manager

If you have received this transmission in error please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent
to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver
of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect
of information in the e-mail or attachments.