emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: RE: 2nd CAP-AU related article now published on the AWARE Blog [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To OASIS CAP Profiles SC Members,

Please take the time to look at Greg Trott’s AWARE Forum article below on Australia’s reasoning for pursuing a CAP Profile.

This is a great case study for using the OASIS CAP Profile (great job, Greg).

Greg, if you are willing to share this, I’m wondering how OASIS and our SC can best leverage Greg’s work to present to other countries considering a CAP Profile, and to countries who aren’t aware of the CAP Profile concept that can aid them in developing their country-specific warning system.

I’ve included Jane Harnad in this discussion; Jane, is this perhaps something to base outreach on at future international conferences?

Let’s talk about this.

Gary

Member, OASIS CAP Profiles SC

Gary Timm