emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Groups - 20150226_CAP-UK_Discussion_Document_vers0.1_FOR_Circulation_IES.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear colleagues,
I've reviewed the document on the base of the Italian Profile and of our experience so far.
There are many comments that we may use for further discussions.
-- Dr. Massimo Cristaldi
Document Name: 20150226_CAP-UK_Discussion_Document_vers0.1_FOR_Circulation_IES.docx

Description
An update of the CAP-UK profile with some comments from and European
standpoint.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Massimo Cristaldi