emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SC Feb 23 agenda

I have posted the meeting notes from the Feb 9 meeting and Steve has done a nice job of summarizing the issues list.  Please take a moment to review both of these.  The next steps for the SC was a key topic of discussion and for the Feb 23 meeting I am soliciting proposals from the group.  If you have a proposal or a specific action(s) the SC should take, please submit that to the email list for discussion by the group in advance of the meeting and to also be placed on the Feb 23 agenda for any resolutions that may result.  We should try to utilize the email list more often, in order to include in discussions those members who are unable to attend meetings.