emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Groups - Ballots opened: 2

> Just a suggestion/request - it may be good if the closing date for the
> voting can be extended beyond the CAP workshop in Italy that ends on the
> 24th. Then I/we could get a better sense of the context. Even though I am

I appreciate your concern about the meeting times being difficult for participants outside of North America.  For every meeting I've tried to provide detailed notes so that interested participants could stay up to date, along with the issue tracker and the ongoing summary that Steve was maintaining.

An extensive (exhaustive?) review of the issues has taken place and as I proposed in June, its time to begin making some decisions.  For those members of the SC who are hesitant to vote on this ballot, there are a couple options.  If you don't want to vote at this time, for whatever reason, you can abstain.  Or if you want some clarification or have additional questions, please send these to the email list now and we can all hopefully resolve them, allowing you to make an informed vote.

--
Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>