emergency-cap message

Subject: Event list docs

Hi all,

Sorry for being so slow on this. Here are the docs I have with sample lists of events.

Thanks, David

DAVID ASKOV | PACIFIC DISASTER CENTER | 808.891.7937 | daskov@pdc.org

-----Original Message-----
From: rexbroo [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 10:45
To: David Askov <daskov@pdc.org>; David Askov <david.askov@hotmail.com>
Subject: Eliot's list and Norm's first draft

Hi David,

I have included the meeting notes from those meetings where we looked at or discussed and included specific example lists. Eliot's list is covered in the Jan27-2017-meeting-notes and Document1.docx is Norm's first pass at a format for the list and wording. Personally, I think everyone is making this a lot harder than it needs to be, but I think that if the choice is between the relatively uncomputable thesaurus format and the computable tabular format, I'd vote for tabular so people can just add new rows for new synonyms under a single OASIS index term.
But what do I know, eh?

Cheers,
Rex

--