emergency-cap message

Subject: REMINDER - CAP Meeting Today 1ET

Friends,

Recall we are having a CAP meeting today at 1ET.  I am sorry that I will not be able to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.  Jacob, Rex and Norm plan to be at the meeting today to discuss what is to be presented at the CAP workshop next Thurs regarding the event list.

I could make a meeting on Monday to finalize any details as needed.

Sorry I won’t be able to join today,

Elysa