emergency-comment message

Subject: ATIS-TIA JCMAS input on IPAWS CAP Profile

Please find in the attachment comments/suggested changes from the joint ATIS-TIA CMAS group (WTSC-JCMAS).  The group reviewed Tables 2 and 3 during the January 27 morning meeting in Dallas, and captured the consensus of attendees in the attachment.  Also, there are a few minor editorial changes in sections 1.2 and 4.1.27 regarding CMAS.

The group was well underway with this task when the MS Excel file was forwarded, so we hope it is acceptable to receive feedback in the attached MS Word file.  We understand that the tables in the Word file mirror those in the Excel file.

Regards,

Sam

Samuel W. Meyer

Touchstone Consulting Group

SRA International, Inc.

1920 N St. NW, Washington, DC 20036

(o) 202-449-7163 | (m) 202-302-6749

http://www.touchstone.com

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be confidential, privileged or proprietary. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic information in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at 202-302-6749.

WTSC-JCMAS-2009-018.doc