emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] IPAWS Profile comments

Thanks Jacob,

I'm not sure if you were simply unawarre that TC
members can raise issues, even a list of issues,
at any time on the TC list or your intention was
to make certain that subscribers to the comment
list would be aware of these issues, but in any
event, either route is perfectly acceptable, and
I will add these and any other last issues to the
IssuesList before our next meeting.

Cheers,
Rex

--