emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] Comments on Draft IPAWS Profile v1.0 forCAP v1.1

Thanks Brian,

We appreciate your efforts and respect your
opinions. However, submitting comments in the
form of an edited text of the specification
document places an extra burden on us to
translate your comments into the form that fits
with the process we use to list, read, consider,
discuss all the comments we receive and come to a
disposition of each individual comment submitted
to us.

Since the announcement did not specify a form for
the issues (e.g. a separate numbered list v. an
edited copy of the specification), we are
required to address each of your issues. This
should serve to prompt us to make a stipulation
in future as to the form we need for comments.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks